Andy and Kathy would like to invite you to spend a festive weekend with us any weekend from 12th November - 17th December 2021. Enjoy a 2 night stay with a mince pie and Prosecco in the bar on Friday night, a homemade afternoon tea on Saturday loaded with festive treats and a choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. A full cooked breakfast is also included in the price of £60pp with children half price.
The Illuminations have been extended this year and to make your stay more magical a range of events have been planned in town including a free ice skating rink, Santa tram rides and log cabin market stalls. We look forward to seeing you!
Please contact the hotel direct to book 01253 345843.
- BED & BREAKFAST - WITH FULL MENU CHOICE The Hurstmere is a self assessed 3 star style Bed & Breakfast, that offers you all the same facilities as a small seaside Blackpool family friendly hotel. We have been award high scores reviews scores with many booking agents and Tripadvisor.
- CLEAN & COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS - ALL ENSUITE Our clean and tidy rooms are well appointed, comfortable with crisp white linen. All our bedrooms are en-suite plus have LCD Flat screen free-view TVs, tea & coffee making facilities, fresh towels, hair dryers, mini-fridge and heating.
- CLOSE TO THE PROMENADE & ATTRACTIONS We are the 3rd Blackpool bed and breakfast from the sea front, so you are within minutes from the beach. The Hurstmere is perfectly situated between the famous Blackpool Tower and the world famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Most attractions are within a 10 minute stroll along Blackpool's new promenade or a pleasant ride on the Blackpool Tram system.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTEL WITH PIRATE THEMED BAR The family friendly, pirate themed basement bar is the perfect way to end the day. You can rest and enjoy a refreshing drink, play pool or just relax with friends and family. Children are welcome in the bar if accompanied by an adult.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE - TO COVER THE UNEXPECTED Travel is fun. Travel insurance is not. But like most boring things, it’s important (you know, in the same way that boring food is really good for you). If you’re going away, you should consider buying yourself a holiday insurance policy when you book your trip so you’re covered if something goes wrong.
- LOCAL CAR PARKS There are a number of local council run car parks in the area. This page has more information ››
THE PIRATE THEMED BAR
Our pirate themed, basement bar is the perfect place to rest and pass the time. It's the best place to meet your hosts and other guests. The bar is well stocked with a wide selection of draught lager and cider as well as many spirits throughout the season. We have a good selection of soft drinks for younger ones. Tea & coffee can also be purchased in the bar. The bar is open 6 evenings a week and is closed one night midweek.
Opening and closing times can vary depending upon demand and season (normally 7.30pm to 11pm).
Children are welcome in the bar with you and we provide toys and games to keep them busy, enabling you to relax and enjoy a refreshing drink.
The pool table is a huge hit with both young and old. Why not take the challenge and play the many other games available.
FOOD & DRINK
Our dining room is located on the ground floor with comfortable seating and cosy ambiance.
Breakfast is served to the table in our friendly, relaxed atmosphere. You can help yourself to a choice of cereal.
We cater for adults and children, with healthier options and vegetarian meals available. Special dietary requirements can be met with advanced notice.
Small children are also catered for as we offer children's options.
We also provide a selection of modern, safe high chairs for you to use.
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Cereals & Toast
- Full Vegetarian Breakfast or
- Full English Breakfast or
- Beans, Fried or Scrambled Egg on Toast
All served direct to your table every morning.
BED & BREAKFAST PRICE GUIDE
|Double Room||Family Room 4 pers||Family Room 5 pers|
- The above is a guide price - prices may change on event weekend and on special occasions - always call to confirm
- Prices shown are per room including bed and breakfast
- Children under 2 years - Free in travel cots. (NOTE Only family rooms of 4 or larger can take a travel cot - call us to confirm
- Family rooms for 4 have a double bed and bunk bed. The top bunk bed is not to be used by children over 14 years old (Older children will need a separate room)
- For special room requirements please call us direct on 01253 345843
CALL US ON 01253 345843
Reception is open between 10am and 10pm
The Hurstmere is exclusively for Families and Couples only!
Please note that we do not accept bookings from hens/stag/single sex groups.